[BCAB] ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Thu Feb 27 18:36:03 GMT 2014

Hi Doreen.

If you've had the computer for a long time, chances are that a combination
of issues are affecting its performance.  There are many tools available
both free and commercial which can tune up clogged and inefficient
computers.  Two I have used with reasonable success are Iolo's System
Mechanic 12, which among other features has a PC total care function and
active care function, which performs many of the most necessary maintenance
tasks automatically while you're not using your computer.  If you are
getting file not found errors, corrupted DLL errors, blue screen of death or
other random crashes, this definatly worth a try.  Another tool I have used
is called Reimage, this tool will replace missing and or corrupted Windows
installation files.  Its like completely reinstalling Windows but without
the loss of any of your personal data, documents and settings.  You can find
out more about Iolo's System Mechanic at www.iolo.com, and reimage at
www.reimage.com.  Both of these solutions are accessible with JAWS.

All the best, Ibrahim.