[BCAB] Can you recommend a simple notetaker?

Eleanor Tew eleanor.tew at talktalk.net
Thu Feb 27 19:07:40 GMT 2014

Dear all,
I have the original VoiceSense.  It has just stopped working and the time may have come to look for a replacement.  I was only using the diary, the address book and occasionally the word processor.  I don’t want to spend thousands of pounds on something with a lot of functionality which I don’t need.  Perhaps I can learn to use the calendar and address book in Windows Live Mail.  Perhaps I can learn to use a smart phone.  Perhaps there is a simpler solution out there.  What do you recommend?

Regards,
Eleanor