[BCAB] iPhone death

Roger Woolgrove rawoolgrove at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 20:10:49 GMT 2014

Hi Muzz,

Downside to backing it up is that I could not access the phone in any form.
Even plugging it into my PC and holding the button as prescribed resulted in
nothing.
What I did do was that I found on the internet:
Hold the home and Power buttons while wiggling the mute button.
Eventually the apple logo showed up and went away again.
Trying this many times the phone eventually booted up.
It kept restarting even though it didn't switch off first which was weird.
After about 12 times I manually switched off and then switched on normally.
I then called the phone from itself and after ending the call, all seems to
be working normally.

My view is that Apple stuff is not as great as once I thought it was.  Still
thinking of switching back to Royal Mail.

Thanks

Roger