[BCAB] Can you recommend a simple notetaker?

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Fri Feb 28 09:00:59 GMT 2014

Hi Graham.

The only one I know of that is completely accessible is called Day by Day
professional, it was a product of blindsoftware.com, now since defunct.  I'd
be happy to provide a copy of this to you eleanor since it is no longer
available and Justin the man behind Blindsoftware.com has no objection to
his work being shared for the benefit of the greater good.

All the best, Ibrahim.