[BCAB] Interesting alternative to handle PDF files forthe blinduser

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 28 09:52:05 GMT 2014

On the website you downloaded the program from they caution you not to try
and use the program without first reading the manual.

There are links to manuals in several languages, including English alongside
the actual download you hit to get the program from. If you go back to the
website you downloaded the program from you should be able to find them
there.

If having reviewed the manual it is still not clear what you have to do then
get back to us.

David Griffith