[BCAB] iOS Twitter apps

Jackie Brown thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 28 10:35:03 GMT 2014

Thanks to those who responded.  I double-tapped the iPhone button in the App
Store and put Tweetlist in the search again.  I then downloaded it and
didn't need to purchase once more as it knew I had bought it on my iPhone 5
already.  Seems quite nice with Braille too.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace