[BCAB] Moving by week in Outlook 2010 calendar

Griffiths, Steve Steve.Griffiths at rnib.org.uk
Fri Feb 28 12:43:33 GMT 2014

I use week view and can use Alt + DownArrow to move forward by a week,
and Alt + PageDown to move forward a month.

These and other keystrokes are given in the Microsoft support page:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/outlook-help/keyboard-shortcuts-for-mi
crosoft-outlook-2010-HP010354403.aspx
or
http://tinyurl.com/pmen4jy