[BCAB] Your browser is not supported

Ruth Gillespie ruthgillespie25 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 23:51:06 GMT 2014

Hi David and Tiddy,

I'm using JAWS 11.

With regard to Firefox, the Department of Agriculture installed it for me as it is much better for their website navigation but when I open FF I'm taken directly to DARD and I can't seem to be able to use it as I would IE.

I know I'm a novice so would appreciate your help.

Best Regards

Ruth

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Feb 2014, at 19:02, Tiddy Ogg <tiddyogg at madasafish.com> wrote:

On 28/02/2014 17:34, Ruth Gillespie wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am getting this message and am being advised to install Google
> Chrome but I have installed it and find it very hard to navigate. I'm
> using IE9 so would appreciate advice on this.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Ruth
You could try Firefox.