[BCAB] Problems with Vinux Site.

Dave dave_maydew at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 8 08:46:54 BST 2014

Hi Dave,
Very strange you're having issues with the Vinux download. I've just tested it here and all is working OK. Just as a test, here's the 64bit Vinux download link you can click on and it should start downloading -  http://vinuxproject.org/Downloads/V4.0/vinux-4.0-desktop-amd64.iso

Let me know if this works, and don't worry about it being amd64 as this version is for Intel CPU's also, I run the 64bit version of Ubuntu Linux which Vinux is based on.

Dave
"Message sent using a Google Nexus 4 running Android!"