[BCAB] new blaze ez with ocr

developer+bcab bcab at developer.plus.com
Sun Jul 13 21:49:53 BST 2014

Hi,

Has anyone had the chance to try out the new blaze ez with ocr or will
be going to the event in birningham next week?

Unfortunately I'm not able to make it to birningham next week, so if
anyone gets the chance to try this new blaze ez book reader with ocr,
I'd be very interested to learn what you think.

I've heard the podcast on sightandsound for this device and it does
sound quite good, simple to use, portable and supports many different
formats but it is how good the ocr works, is key for me.

best, john