[BCAB] [Bulk] Re: Convert movies and tv shows into iTunes format

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 14 20:38:05 BST 2014

If you read through the whole of my email you will see that Magic DVD Ripper
will work with iPhones and IPod but you will probably need to re-rip the
DVDs into the correct format. Given you already have access to that program
this is likely to be your cheapest alternative..

Alternatively The makers of Switch Audio Converter will sell you a Video
Converter program  which will convert video formats which will prevent you
have to re-rip but this will cost. I don't know for certain but probably
around £40 mark. Others may be able to suggest free alternatives .
David Griffith