[BCAB] Good (was) Poor Customer Response - Visual Impairment sector

Clive Lever clive.lever at btinternet.com
Thu May 1 08:37:58 BST 2014

Hi all,

I endorse this. We need to remember that if a company says it can take up to
five days to deliver, that doesn't mean it should take five days to deliver.
It means if worse comes to worst it may take that long but we'll do our best
to make sure it doesn't. That is, if you haven't had it in five days, it
becomes reasonable to chase. So what's to get hot under the collar about?

Best,
Clive