[BCAB] Good (was) Poor CustomerResponse - Visual Impairment sector

Glenn Tookey glenn.tookey at sightandsound.co.uk
Thu May 1 11:41:59 BST 2014

Yes, but you have to put a great deal of development into a system that allows different resellers to enter into a system, securely and to make changes that have a revenue impact on the company. That said, it can be done and would also take resource overhead off Freedom Scientific. Well worth me engaging on the subject I think.

BTW, David's upgrade took 2 working days to process end to end, so it was available to download in 2 days and he had the disk on day 3.

Regards
Glenn