[BCAB] Open University

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Sat May 3 00:05:22 BST 2014

I am quite interested to hear how this goes as I seem to remember reading
that there are doubts as to whether the online learning facilities now used
by the open university are in fact accessible.  I wouldn't mind looking at
courses there myself and I know that in the past the OU used to really make
an effort to be accessible but if indeed the online learning system is not
easily accessible then this is clearly quite a problem.  does anyone have
any more info about this?

Regards

Graham