[BCAB] Update on course

Ruth Gillespie ruthgillespie25 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:02:41 BST 2014

Will do Chris and all the best ☺️

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 May 2014, at 19:52, Chris Apple boy <christopherh40 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all
Just received a welcome letter from Hadley School for the Blind requesting I complete an ACE entry assignment which i have just submitted. I should hear back within the next two business days with the results. Please pray or think of me at this so exciting time. I reckon I'll pass with flying colours.

--
Regards Chris
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!