[BCAB] Outlook 2010 sluggish

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Tue May 6 05:44:39 BST 2014

Hi,

An even easier way.

If you open Outlook from the desktop, just edit the shortcut properties, by
pressing Alt-Enter on it instead of enter.  And at the end of the line that
says outlook.exe put a dash then the word nopreview.

So it would look like this:-

Location: c:\whatever\outlook.exe -nopreview.

You will always get the preview pane turned off every time it opens in all
folders then.

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage