[BCAB] RNIB and Sendero Group release FullyFunctionalGPSNavigation aid for iPhone

Chris Apple boy christopherh40 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 13:51:25 BST 2014

Hi Jackie and all
I can tell you after using the app to find a local pub it found it no
problem and the directions worked a treat. So all in all it's the best
£2.99 I've spent so far. Even if it does go higher I'm fine with that
and may even pay for the three month subscription. Granted I will
probably use this exclusively in the car since I prefer not to go out on
my own. But when I do it will be worthwhile.

Regards Chris
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!