[BCAB] Broken Key on Laptop

George Bell george at techno-vision.co.uk
Tue May 6 20:27:13 BST 2014

A completely new Medion laptop keyboard costs between £25 and £40, and can usually be fitted by a careful sighted person who is comfortable working on PCs.

Not the ideal answer perhaps, but may be worth considering.

Your alternative is possibly E-Bay where 2nd hand ones can be as low as £10.

George.