[BCAB] Which is the better to get.

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:35:15 BST 2014

Hi.

Personally i would stick with windows7. it depends how old your current
computer is if you buy a new one or upgrade your existing one. i'd be
more than happy to discuss options with you off list. the majority of
people i've worked with over the last year all downgraded to windows7
because they got so frustrated with windows8. the final straw for a
friend of mine was recently when she was advised that a windows 8.1
update was available but it would reset all her programs and yet retain
her files and if she didn't update, she wouldn't receive any further
security updates. she tried to update and the update failed for a reason
known only to microsoft. so she had to pay for a local computer shop in
the US to fix her computer and restore it to factory defaults so she
could use it again. even bill gates doesn't like it and is using
windows7 for the foreseeable future. HP are now also selling windows7
products again,, and other manufacturers also have products available
because they realise consumers think windows8 is crap and won't buy it
because they can't use it.

I hope that helps?

cheers,

Mo.