[BCAB] Santander app accessibility

Iain Lackie ilackie at perth44.freeserve.co.uk
Thu May 8 11:33:31 BST 2014

This is not the only bank with an app crucial parts of which are
inaccessible. Bank of Scotland does not allow registration of a device using
Voiceover with its iOS app. I phoned Bank of Scotland about this months ago
and my complaint was allegedly passed to the disability team. Nothing has
been heard since. I wrote to RNIB about it and heard not a word in response.
Sometimes when dealing with accessibility questions and the banking
industry, one feels one is beating one's head against a stone wall. At least
Bank of Scotland has talking ATM's in Perth.

Iain