[BCAB] Santander app accessibility

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Thu May 8 11:41:55 BST 2014

Ian,

If your bank does not deal with your complaint within 8 weeks you can take
it to the Ombudsman, your bank can give you details of the complaints
escalation process.  As your complaint concerns an Equality Act issue, you
can also threaten to take them to the County Court for failing to meet their
legal obligations under that Act to make their apps accessible.  Just
threatening these things might help move things along.  At the very least,
they will offer you compensation.

Well done for complaining and good luck if you decide to push a bit harder.

Phil