[BCAB] Logictec H800 Headphones

George Bell george at techno-vision.co.uk
Thu May 8 13:13:57 BST 2014

Hi Colin,

I'd echo what Ibrahim says.  I do love mine. My only regret was that I got the h600, but did later get an h800 for my wife.

They do travel well in my laptop case, just folded and thrown in with the rest of the cables.  All I have to remember is to take the USB transmitter for which there is a recess in one of the earphones.

George