[BCAB] Which is the better to get.

Sandra Heaton sandra at sandras-place.co.uk
Thu May 8 16:45:43 BST 2014

Hi Graham,

thanks for your input but now I have decided to go for a Mac Pro.  I found
out how much it would cost  me to upgrade computer and to get the latest
Jaws  it was quite extortionate  so for an extra couple of hundred I can get
a Mac.  I don't really want to keep shelling out for things but if I have a
Mac then I have got it forever  if you get my meaning.

take care,

Sandra
Braille Greeting Cards
www.braille-greetings-cards.co.uk