[BCAB] Biting the bullet.

Sandra Heaton sandra at sandras-place.co.uk
Thu May 8 20:29:46 BST 2014

O Eleanor,

that would be great and thanks for all the tips.  I think I would actually
find it difficult having to use four fingers all at the same time.  I'm sure
I am going to enjoy learning it all and yes I would be happy to share my
comments with you on or off list thanks so very  much.

Sandra
Braille Greeting Cards
www.braille-greetings-cards.co.uk