[BCAB] RNIB NAVIGATOR

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Thu May 8 21:48:03 BST 2014

Hmm I wonder what's your Wifi/3G strength Richard? You may want to try connecting your phone to your home broadband & check if it still has trouble finding your coordinates ! If that turns out fine, & your data strength is less than 3G (2nd item on the left on the status bar) then it may be your carrier  causing the issue. To check your network data, go to settings>wifi & momentarily turn off wifi. If you're getting GPRS or edge, it's the network  - if it's 3G & still no coordinates, it may be an issue!
You may want to ensure that in settings>cellular , 3G is enabled!
I remember Sindero being open about the fact that they use fourSquare's data to supplement their own data so wouldn't have thought that Perthshire data would be so sketchy, but if any of the above yield no joy, please link back :)
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone