[BCAB] Windows Server 2012R2. Any JAWS tips?

zoidarmy mail at zoidarmy.adsl24.co.uk
Thu May 8 22:30:23 BST 2014

Hello.
As per subject. I'm trying to learn a bit of MS Server and as I'm not
into Powershell yet, I'm using the GUI. I find the Server Manager
Windows quite confusing with JAWS announcing a lot of elements like.
Expander button, collapsed, Filter button collapsed. Finding what I want
seems quite painsteaking. Does anyone have any tips using JAWS or NVDA
actually.

I guess I'll just have to put the hours in and work this thing out. I
was thinking about taking an exam once I'd covered the material. The
idea of having to explain what I want clicking on and how to navigate to
a sighted reader in those conditions puts me right off.

Any hints or experiences gratefully received

Chris Turner