[BCAB] Windows Server 2012R2. Any JAWS tips?

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Thu May 8 23:52:50 BST 2014

Well I'd have thought this could be just done by altering the verbosity but I take your point!
I played with it at Cisco & from a convenience & accessibility point of view, Powershell is definitely the way forward! Powershell is also a big exam topic & it's like Linux so I'm afraid there's no escaping it ! <grin>
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone