[BCAB] firmware upgrade question about the trekker breeze

Stephen whocrazy at internode.on.net
Fri May 9 05:45:37 BST 2014

oh wow. Can you back up a little? I've never owned one of these
things before.  Where do I find this plist file? are you talking
about  what happens when you load up active sync and view the files
on the actual unit?
You mention using some kind of command line.  Can you provide more
information please? I'm using windows xp sp3.
Cheers and Thanks heaps.
btw: I've already heard from 3 users that it is better and faster
than the maestro.  I'm meeting someone for a demonstration next week.