[BCAB] RNIBNavigator impressions and some observations

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Fri May 9 10:24:50 BST 2014

Hi Martin.

I'd like to recommend that you buy a portable battery pack for your iPhone,
this will charge your iPhone and give it a much needed boost.  The user
guide does tell you that you can expect roughly 3 to 3.5 hours continuous
use using GPS, because the app poles the server for updates on your position
every 15 seconds, this undoubtedly contributes to the battery drain.  Anker
do an excellent battery which is lipstick sized, I carry one around with me
in my belt pouch, a link for it is
here:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Compact-Lipstick-Sized-Sensation-ThunderBolt-Blackberry/dp/B005QI1A8C/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1399627406&sr=8-3&keywords=anker
Happy navigating, make sure that you hear the position aquired sound before
venturing out, this could take a couple of minutes depending on your phone's
location.

All the best, Ibrahim.