[BCAB] Which is the better to get.

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Fri May 9 12:18:20 BST 2014

this is a good route if you are good at reading training materials and
listening to podcasts and learning from them.

If you're the sort of person who doesn't like doing this and needs to be
taught everything  by someone training you then this may not be the best
route as you could end up paying out more on training.