[BCAB] another Facebook message sorting Query

Alexander Shannon alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Fri May 9 14:35:05 BST 2014

Hi All,

This message has been prompted by an answer given by Muzz on another thread.

I find that when accessing Facebook via m.facebook.com on either my Samsung
S4 which runs android 4.4 Kit Kat or via my PC which is running Windows 7
Home Premium, Jaws 15 and Magic 12, I have the same problem as Derek Hacket
describes  in terms of not being able to sort messages in time and date
order.

If Muzz or any other list members can point me to a solution I'd appreciate
it

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Alexander Shannon