[BCAB] Bluetooth

Colin Phelan Colin_Phelan at pmlgroup.com
Fri May 9 15:25:31 BST 2014

Hi All,

I have purchased a Bluetooth plantronics voyager headset to use when
presenting and was very pleased with myself.

Now would appear my laptop does not have Bluetooth on it.

How can I be sure whether it has or not?

It is a high spec hp about 2.5 years old running Windows 7 and office
2007

I have typed add Bluetooth device into search box no joy

If I have not got Bluetooth, can I buy a dongle or something

Recommendation welcomed

Thanks

Colin