[BCAB] Bluetooth

Johny Cassidy johny.cassidy1 at bbc.co.uk
Fri May 9 15:30:01 BST 2014

You should have got a wee dongle with it.  If you put that into the USB port you can talk to through the mic when the headset is charged up and turned on.  Just say find device and it will.  It might be pair device.  I can't remember.  It's defo through the USB dongle though

Johny Cassidy

Today programme and BBC Business News

New Broadcasting House
London