[BCAB] Anker battery pack, was RNIBNavigator impressions and some observations

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Fri May 9 16:45:39 BST 2014

Hi Barry.

These batteries are Lithium Ion I believe, so you should charge and
discharge the battery pack at least once every 6 months to prevent the sells
from degrading through lack of use.  To play it safe, I'd exercise the pack
once a month if you can, just charge your iPhone up with it occasionally
instead of using the mains, then charge the pack using the supplied Micro
USB cable with the iPhone plug.

All the best, Ibrahim.