[BCAB] RNIBNavigator impressions and some observations

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Sat May 10 18:14:29 BST 2014

Hi,

Yes, GPS does inherently drain battery, so I can't blame the RNIB app for that <Smile>.

We also have a talking charger called the MyCharge Peaks 6000  6000 is the MiliAmps so it halfway between Ibrahim's and Muzz's but it does have the small advantage of telling you the percentage of its own battery with speech.  Nothing worse than finding your battery pack flat as well when you're out <Smile>.

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire