[BCAB] info on Voice Dream

Gayle Yarnall glyarnall2 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 14:10:11 BST 2014

Here is a reply from the developer.

I do plan to support table of content in PDF but I'll have to look into
tagging, My understanding is that vast majority of PDF files do not have any
tags. In fact, I didn't even know you could have tags in PDF. Reading order
is just the order of text info in the file structure because PDF does not
provide any information beyond  visual.