[BCAB] Amazon Cloud Player is horrible I want my music!

Barry Toner barry.toner at bcab.org.uk
Tue May 13 12:04:00 BST 2014

Hi guys,

I've just bought an album but got trapped.  I can't' seem to find a .amz file to download my purchase.  It keeps wanting me to install the cloud player, which I did and it was horrible for accessibility and I uninstalled it.  I've went into the cloud player through the browser, ticked the boxes for the tracks in the album I want to download but clicking on download (XX), XX being the track number isn't doing anything.

Can anyone help with suggestions of how I can get my album?

Thanks,
Barry.