[BCAB] Amazon Cloud Player is horrible I want my music!

Jackie Brown thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
Tue May 13 12:51:07 BST 2014

Hi Barry

I don't use it on the PC at all for actually playing the album.  I buy an
album on Amazon in the normal way, just like Kindle books, then use
CloudPlayer on my iPad.  When I open the app, anything I have purchased is
there.  I think personally this is great.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace