[BCAB] Brilliant backup program Drive Snapshot

Christopher Hallsworth christopherh40 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 12:54:46 BST 2014

Well I didn't know you can do this from Image for Windows also. I just
knew that Snapshot specifically stated that one can restore from within
a working installation of Windows so thought it was unique. I'm glad the
developers of Snapshot can assist the blind in getting us back up and
running again.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu