[BCAB] Brilliant backup program Drive Snapshot

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Tue May 13 12:58:53 BST 2014

hi.  you have to admit though, that dos is going back a bit, especially
with no speech support and being able to have full speech support from
linux? just my opinion. i haven't used dos for at least 10 years, and
although you can boot from CD to a dos prompt, isn't the same as using
the floppy disk system. at least with a floppy disk you could tell when
something was happening, times move on i guess...

Mo.