[BCAB] Amazon Cloud Player is horrible I want my music!

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Tue May 13 13:02:50 BST 2014

I agree with David's suggestion Barry! :)
I think he's done an excellent job in describing the process of downloading with the downloader & it's there on the BCAB archives!
Given that you've already attempted the cloud player, I'll just reiterate that if you're going to attempt David's methodology, it might be a good idea to get rid of any cloud player related cache files on your PC beforehand - I've noticed that not doing so just tends to create conflicts which need a lot of troubleshooting to fix.
One other way to completely bypass the PC downloader & cloud player is to use the iOS app, download the required music to your device & then use iTunes on the PC to extract the music off your iDevice!
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone