[BCAB] Anchor battery tips and tricks?

Martin martinhoughton at btinternet.com
Tue May 13 15:49:34 BST 2014

Hello Everyone

Following everyone's recommendations, I got myself one of these Anchor
Battery Packs. It came this afternoon. However, I am still waiting for  a
Lightning adapter to use on my IPhone 5S.  However, I am still waiting for
the adapter to arrive and in the meantime, I have a question.  I currently
have the battery Pack charging through my computer.  Can the battery pack be
charged this way? as I can't currently find a usb plug to fit in the main so
this seems to be the only way I can charge it at the moment.

Any thoughts and advice welcome

Many thanks

Martin