[BCAB] Battery pack and iPad was Re: Anchor battery tips and tricks?

Mark Conquer sparkeymarky1979 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 01:54:02 BST 2014

I wouldn't had thought hat we need packs for the iPad to be honest, but I know on the other hand they are built in. There are loads of products nowadays that got the batteries like what the iDevices do and maybe when you finish sometimes you may need to switch off the iPad like a PC lol! :)

Mark Conquer

Mark Conquer

Sent from my iPhone