[BCAB] Excell

Lawlor, Derry Derry.Lawlor at agriculture.gov.ie
Wed May 14 10:44:23 BST 2014

  Hello I am trying to read an Excell spread sheet when I go to A1 the sheets says, Departmentment A1 to G1 but I can't see the rows between  A1 and G1.
  any help would be greatful.

   regards

  Derry

Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

The information contained in this email and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention and use of the intended recipient(s). This information may be subject to legal and professional privilege. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).

An Roinn Talmha?ochta, Bia agus Mara

T? an t-eolais san r?omhphost seo, agus in aon ceangl?in leis, faoi phribhl?id agus faoi r?n agus le h-aghaigh an seola? amh?in. D'fh?adfadh ?bhar an seoladh seo bheith faoi phribhl?id profisi?nta n? dl?thi?il. Mura tusa an seola? a bh? beartaithe leis an r?omhphost seo a fh?il, t? cosc air, n? aon chuid de, a ?s?id, a ch?ipe?l, n? a scaoileadh. M? th?inig s? chugat de bharr dearmad, t?igh i dteagmh?il leis an seolt?ir agus scrios an t-?bhar ? do r?omhaire le do thoil.