[BCAB] Audio description catch-up TV and video on-demand

Griffiths, Steve Steve.Griffiths at rnib.org.uk
Wed May 14 15:37:07 BST 2014

I've been asked to post the following:

RNIB is conducting a short 15-question survey to establish which
catch-up and video-on-demand (VOD) services are most popular among
people with sensory loss.

Catch-up services enable their viewers to watch programmes online, for a
specified number of days following their broadcast on TV. Further to
these catch-up players, there are video-on-demand (VOD) services that
allow viewers to watch films or TV programmes at their leisure (for
example downloading a film from a website).

There are hundreds of such services available today, we would greatly
appreciate your input into which services require our utmost attention.
We would love to work across all available services however with our
limited resources; we would like to start with the services that you
deem important.

If you are blind or partially sighted please complete our audio
description survey: http://www.surveymonkey.net/s/audiodescriptionsurvey

The survey closes on 13 June 2014.

If you have any difficulties completing this survey, please telephone
0303 123 9999 or email: audiodescription at rnib.org.uk.

When you're losing your sight, you need the right practical and emotional support. Support our new campaign: http://rnib.in/1gaDYjJ

--

DISCLAIMER: