[BCAB] Mobile data and GPS

Richard Godfrey-McKay lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Wed May 14 17:15:03 BST 2014

Jackie, I'll be interested to know how you get on.  I put the RNIB APP on
again this morning on the way to school.  It was quite interesting to know
of some of the pois, but even without tall buildings it just seems terribly
inaccurate for some reason.  What I don't understand is why Navigon and
Ariadne GPS don't have this problem?

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880