[BCAB] RNIB's talking news papers navigating content

Derek Hornby derek.hornby_uk at btopenworld.com
Wed May 14 19:24:28 BST 2014

Regardng poi9nt (2)  below.
I am  confused.
Surely  it's easy  to  copy  from  one server to another.
I mean TNA  wold have had  a backup.

Here is what  RNIB has emailed me
On  Tuesday, April 08, 2014 3:44 PM

1. I can definitely say the email service will be resumed in the near
future. We hope to give a specific date by the end of this week.

2. With the transfer of etext services from one server to another on
April 1st, some functionality was lost including the email service. This
was not the intention and we are now prioritising to fix it so that
emails can be resumed. We changed servers because we intend to develop
the etext service further in the future so that we can give more choices
and reach more people in ways that were not possible under the existing
service.

3. We hope to give more details on the email service by the end of this
week when we announce the target date for it resuming.