[BCAB] RNIB's talking news papers navigating content

Joe Paton joe at vi-ability.demon.co.uk
Wed May 14 22:20:08 BST 2014

Hello Derek, Wendy, Tidi, and all,

I can't write what is in my mind, because I would be bounced off the
list quicker than jenkinsons goal on the volley on Saturday for Arsenal.
My thoughts wouldn't advance our problems with the newspaper service one
square inch.

But i'm at least encouraged that the lack of navigation is not caused by
my techniques for navigating the webb.
all those redundancies in heathfield, what a shame for those folk who
have served us for so long and served us so well.

Wendy we can rejoyce in each others' brilliance.

Take care, and thanks for writing.

Joe