[BCAB] Windows 7 system images

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Wed May 14 23:05:58 BST 2014

Hi George,

I don't quite understand your logic here.  If you create an image that is
problem-free and your computer goes belly-up, you can then restore that
image and go back to being problem free.  Why would you reinstall the whole
OS, reinstall your programs and just copy back your backed up files?

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire