[BCAB] Brilliant backup program Drive Snapshot

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Fri May 16 09:07:32 BST 2014

Dear Steve

Below I think is the most relevant section of the correspondence between
myself and the developer  of Snapshot for you and anybody else who may be
interested.
As I say this is a project I have not completed. The bit I got stuck on was
inserting the necessary restore.bat file into the ISO bootable dos image CD
they provided for me.
I am sure this is possible and just need to research this.
They sent me a download link to a ISO of a bootable  PC Dos CD with an NTFS
driver and Snapshot included on it.
They have apparently worked with blind users in Germany.
In the following they are responding to my efforts to automate a  process
where I am trying to restore an image called latest on my second physical
internal  drive E onto a partitioned C on the first physical drive.

do it'.